You buy your favorite new swimwear this Summer and want it to last through many Summers, right? So, let's see how you can better take care of it!
- After every use, rinse your swimwear in clean cold water
- Lightly remove excess water
- Do not roll up wet or store wet and do not leave it wrapped in a towel
- After rinsing your swimwear thoroughly after every use, dry flat in shade and avoid direct sunlight
- Do not machine wash, bleach, soak, dry clean or iron your swimsuit (you really want it to last long, right?)
- You know that suntan oil lotion that you love? Just be careful, as they can damage the elasticity and fabric of your swimwear
- Avoid pools and spas treated with harsh chemicals (or if not possible, remember to rinse in clean water ASAP)
- It is important to avoid rough surfaces and jewelry that can damage your swimwear. We know, everybody likes to wear a nice ring and bracelets, so, just be aware!
- And for the last, enjoy your new favorite swimwear and tag your photo on Instagram and Facebook (@beachloverbikini)!
#beachloversbikini #weloveswimwear #takecareofyourswimwear #beachwearcare